Pay By Finance
We also offer a finance option to pay for your course over 6 months at only £199.83 per month.
Our Level 3 CYQ Diploma in Teaching yoga is designed for individuals who have busy lives and would like a rewarding career in teaching yoga. Blended learning allows you to study at home along with regular face to face weekends of learning. Whether you are a parent or have a busy career, this course would be ideal for you.
CYQ (central YMCA Qualifications) are the UK’s leading awarding organisation in the health, fitness and wellbeing sector. They develop and award industry-leading qualifications helping people across the world to develop new careers in the health and fitness industry and beyond.
This course is suitable for those who do not have a fitness related qualification or are already teaching in the fitness industry who are looking to make an investment in their career to teach yoga. Individuals who already hold an existing Level 2 or 3 qualification will be exempt from certain units.
- Level 3 YMCA Awards
- Reps 20 CPD points
- Prerequisites – None
- Based on Hatha Yoga
- Internationally Recognised Qualification
- Ofqual Regulated
- Blended Learning
This qualification is aimed at learners who want to pursue a career in the health and fitness industry as a yoga instructor. It recognises the skills, knowledge and competence required of an individual to work in an unsupervised capacity to plan, instruct and evaluate a safe and effective yoga session.
This qualification is mapped directly to:
The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) professional standards for a Core Group Exercise Instructor.
Learners will cover:
- Anatomy and Physiology required when exercise programming and design for a range of clients
- Importance of professionalism, customer service, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of commonly occurring medically controlled diseases and health conditions
- Understanding the philosophy and fundamentals of yoga
- How to programme a yoga session
- How to instruct a mixed ability yoga session.
- Social Media skills